Saturday, June 2, 2012

best. week. ever.

Alyssa's family came to visit this week and I'm not sure who enjoyed them more, me or her! It was so wonderful to be included in their family while they were here and I wish they could have stayed longer!

 It hasn't rained in about two weeks so the river wasn't a problem at all! Thank you, Jesus for letting us get everywhere we needed to go!

We had a week-long Nerts tournament. Colin and I dominated.

 There is no gas for our stove/oven within a 6-hour drive from here so we are majorly rationing it. We successfully cooked for 7 people for 3 meals a day for 7 days using only our charcoal cooker...

 ...except the time we made pizza.


 A lot of you have been praying for our language helper, Charles. He is still with us (YEAH!) and we really appreciate him. Alemu is one of the boys' best friends and he likes to come with us to do ministry sometimes.

 Our truck only holds three people at a time so we had a party in the back of the truck every day.

 Thank you, Christian for all the awesome new music!



 Mom, me, Colin, Alyssa, Christian, Walker, Charlotte, and Dad.


Couldn't do it without her!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, there's a lot of green grass there now! Looks really different. So glad you've had a great week with the Browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say that Cindy, isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy - how about you pass that good music on to me when you get here? In exchange, I'll be your taxi driver, sawa? :)

    ReplyDelete