For those of you who are members of a Southern Baptist church, you know that the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering is right around the corner. I know that before I came here I wasn't really aware of what my money was specifically going to, but now that I am on the receiving end of some of that money, I am very aware of how much of an impact this offering has!
For example...
The money you give lets me have a place to sleep at night!
It builds kitchens/living areas and provides solar panels so that I can have electricity and run the refrigerator.
It buys solar-powered audio players so that the Toposa can listen to God's Word.
It pays for our translator who helps us learn the Toposa language.
It pays for our vehicle so we can go to different areas even when the roads look like this! (It also pays for the repairs when we need new tires or brakes...these roads are rough!)
Thank you for giving to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering!
No comments:
Post a Comment