First of all, BIG shout out to Emily, Kasie, Taylor, Katherine, Micah, Justin, FBC Lubbock youth, Deb, my parents and my grandparents for alllllll the stuff you sent with Cody! I was so overwhelmed that I literally had to open everything in small amounts and it took three days to look through it all!
After being here a day and a half, Cody had a baby named after him in one of the villages. Meet Lomuria/Cody. He’s cute! And P.S. I was here two months before I had a baby named after me so apparently Cody is way more popular than I am.
He even trapped and killed the rat that got in his tukel one night. The REAL South Sudan experience! I'm just glad it was in his tukel and not mine this time.
Hanging out in a village in Chumakori.
Shannon and Carrie and the boys planned a date night for us. They cooked us an awesome dinner, the boys were the waiters (complete with Italian accents) and we got to borrow their living room to watch a movie. Best date ever!
Yep. So thankful.
HOORAY!!!! this post makes me 1000 shades of happy. :) LOVE!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am so happy for you. This almost made me cry!! I hope it was SUCH a great time :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! What an amazing experience for him and what a blessing for you! Hope you are still doing well :-) Watch out for rats!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you both get to share this experience, and you're making such a positive difference for everyone around you :)
ReplyDelete