Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Part 2

Since there are three "units" (me, Alyssa and the Lewises) that are now one Toposa Team family, we tried to incorporate a Christmas tradition that each one of us did in the US. My family's tradition is pizza on Christmas Eve and Alyssa's family does a birthday cake for Jesus so we had both last night!


I may have had 4 pieces. Oops...

There are 7 different colors of sprinkles for the birthday cake and each color represents an attribute of Jesus (green for creator, yellow for light of the world, etc). We would read about the attribute, read a Bible verse that describes it, and then each person would get to sprinkle their color on the cake. My color was brown: Jesus is the servant of all.


I believe I've mentioned before that the Lewises' house gets extremely hot when you add the ovens cooking to the Sudanese heat. Don't judge the sweat.

Missing a few letters, but you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment