Sunday, December 4, 2011

Justin Beiber Gets A Haircut

So I don't have any biological brothers, but the Lewis boys are filling in those roles quite nicely. Benton hates it when I tell him he looks like Justin Beiber so I try to do so as much as possible. Carrie's House of Hair was open on their back porch this evening so I took advantage of this opportunity. Justin Benton had a mohawk for about 30 seconds mid-haircut. HA! I loved it.
 This is his "before" picture.

 Carrie should've just stopped at this point and let him sport the crazy mohawk for a day or two, just to freak the Toposa out a little.

 Davis was the least dramatic out of the three.

 Umm hi, this is the kind of picture that wins in the "Cutest 4 Year Old of 2011" category. Walker is a mess but he makes up for it by being cute and hilarious. We have five puppies right now and they are each Walker's best friend.

 He does not like haircuts.

We told him to pretend he was a soldier so that he could be still while Carrie did the parts around his ears.

3 comments:

  1. Love your stories of how God is working in your life and around you! Look for my FB friend request - I really want to help you share these stories! BERT YATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture cracks me UP! Can't wait to meet everyone in March :)

    ReplyDelete